Into the Heart of Bali
The new Centre of Hope** with Andrew & Lilly
$1000 US Deposit*(Non-refundable)
$1000 US (x 3 payments) due
- Jun 1st 2018
- Jul 1st 2018
- Aug 1st 2018
$999 US Final payment Aug 30 2018
$4999 US PAYMENT IN FULL
Paypal button below
Please be sure to book your trip with Korean Air and leave on the 14th . If possible arrange your flight to meet in Seoul for the 6:00 pm flight # 629 to Denpasar, Bali . We will leave as a group on the 15th and we arrive 00:10am on the 16th.
DAY 1 –Nov 16th, (Friday) Puri Taman Sari
Arrival at Denpasar airport Bali
Welcome banner, flower garland by the family,
refreshment on bus.
Arrive at PURI TAMAN SARI , Mengwi Bali
HOME OF AGUNG PRANA
Get good night’s sleep
7:45 am Breakfast next to villa’s
8:30 am – 10:00 am Open Discussion with Lilly, Mangku Made & Andrew Harvey
Recovery time, free time & Leisure / swimming
6:30 pm Dinner, buffet menu
DAY 2 –Nov 17h , (Saturday) PURI TAMAN SARI
7:45 am Breakfast in restaurant
9:30 am Morning walk to Mengwi Market to purchase Temple Garments. Walk through the rice fields or drive.
12:30 pm Lunch (own Expense)
1:30 Palm reading, chakra analysis with Mangku Made (included in cost)
3:00 pm – 5:00 pm, Free time to swim, meditate, share
6:00 pm Dinner Buffet with Balinese dancers
Day 3, Nov 18th, (Sunday) Puri Taman Sari
6:30 am Breakfast
8:00 am Yoga with Mangku Made
10:00 am Healing ceremony with Agung Raka
12:00 pm Lunch buffet
2:00 pm Kuwak Coffee tour in Mengwi
4:00 pm rest period to get massage or swim
6:00 pm Dinner own expense
8:00 pm Temple prayer at location
DAY 4- Nov 19th, (Monday) Amertha
6:30 am Breakfast and open discussion with Andrew & Lilly
7:00 am Yoga with Mangku Made
10:00 am Depart to North Pemuteran via Belimbing with magnificent rice terrace view
12:00 pm Lunch (own expense)
4:00 pm arrival at Taman Sari or Amertha, on the Bali sea
Mountain Resort & Spa next to the Sea
Free time to relax next to the ocean.
6:00 Dinner (buffet)
DAY 5- NOV 20th, (Tuesday) Amertha
6:30 am Yoga and Meditation on the beach
9:00 am Trip to Menjangan Island, a day of snorkeling /swimming
snorkeling equipment provided.
*prayers in 3 temple, offering, priest
Lunch provided, box lunch on the beach
2:00 pm Return to Taman Sari
Relax /free time/spa time includes massage or pedicure, or manicure, included in your package
6:00 trip to Melanting Temple with Agung Prana
8:00 pm Buffet Dinner
DAY 6- NOV 21st Wednesday) Amertha DAY OF SILENCE
6:30 am – 8:45 am Breakfast & discussion with Andrew Harvey
9:00 am Breakfast silence begins
Free time , beach time , walk village time
12:00 Lunch (on own)
Free time Spa time, massage
6:00 Dinner buffet
Prayer with the sunset energy of Ser Hills Temple
DAY 7- NOV 22st (Thursday) Amertha
6:30 am - 7:30 am Yoga on beach
9:00 am -11:00 am Ocean Ceremony and Pool meditation with Mangku Made
12:00 pm Lunch
1:30 pm More work with Made (High Priest)
6:00 Dinner, buffet
DAY 8- NOV 23rd (Friday) Dasa Vayu day trip
7:30 am Breakfast
10:00 pm leave for departure to Shankari Retreat for lunch buffet
3:00 pm arrival at Dasa Vayu
Open discussion with High Priest Made
6:00 pm Dinner Set Menu, Vegetarian, Traditional Balinese, Gluten free options
9:00 pm Leave for Puri Taman Sari (40 min drive)
DAY 9- NOV 24th (Saturday) Dasa Vayu day trip
7:00 am Breakfast
8:00 am Drive to Dasa Vayu - day to study with Mangku Made Learn about Purifications & Herbal Remedies
Enjoy Traditional Balinese, vegetarian, gluten free meal options.
2:00 pm River ceremony
5:00 pm Dinner at Dasa Vayu
7:00 pm leave for Puri Taman Sari
DAY 10- NOV 25th (Sunday) Dasa Vayu day trip
7:00 am Breakfast at Puri Taman Sari
8:30 am Leave for Dasa Vayu
12:30 pm Lunch, buffet
2:00 pm New Beginnings Purification ceremony . This ceremony is once in a lifetime experience an exceptional tradition done with holy water and dozens of flowers. This ceremony will release energies that are blocking you in any way and release any past life karma.
6:00 pm Dinner, on own
8:00 pm Leave for Puri Taman Sari
DAY 11- NOV 26th (Monday) Puri Taman Sari
6:30 am breakfast
9:00 am Leave for Ubud and wow Bali Sustainable farm with Hai Dai . (WOW Bali, an International Initiative, fusing creative learning exchange and regenerative leadership for the development of social holistic entrepreneurs.)
The TOP sustainability and Wellness project in South East Asia
1:00 pm Lunch with Hai Dai
Afternoon of informative learning
5:00 pm leave for Puri Taman Sari in Mengwi
6:30 pm dinner Buffet
8:00 pm visit to family temple for prayer and blessings
DAY 12- NOV 27th (Tuesday) Puri Taman Sari
6:30 am Breakfast
7:45 ceremony with Agung Raka
9:30 am Leave for Ubud for Bali shopping experience
Visit “Goddess on the Go” Factory
1:00 pm Lunch at Yasmin Restaurant, Ubud
Afternoon free to shop at local market
5:00 pm leave for Puri Taman Sari, Mengwi
6:00 pm Dinner (on your own)
7:00 pm Channeling with Ubu Ade and Nangku Ana
DAY 13- NOV 28th (Wednesday) Puri Taman Sari
6:30 am meditation overlooking rice fields
8:00 am breakfast
A day to pack, walk the rice fields , swim in pools, relax , message
12:00 pm lunch, (on your own)
Dinner 6:00 pm set menu
Final Evening in Bali
A cultural Balinese Evening with dancers
DAY 14 – NOV 29th ( Thursday) Departure
6:30 am Yoga & final Meditation
7:45 am Final Breakfast together
1:00 pm Card readings with Fitri Dewi, a well known Card Reader. I highly recommend her.
5:00 pm begin airport departures. If you book with Korean which I highly recommend book your return flight for 1:20 am on the 29th. That way you have a full last day.
I have been travelling yearly to Bali since 2003 and will now only fly Korean Air. They are clean , the food is good, the plane is comfortable. The route is Ottawa, Toronto, Seoul, Denpasar, Bali. It is a total of a full 21 hours before we land . When will you be able to find time to enjoy rest, receive food service and watch movies for a day? Let Go , Let Flow.
What to take to Bali:
These are suggestions only.
1. Make sure passport is more than six months before renewal.
2. Twinrix shots before you leave at least three months in advance. (if possible)
3. 2 Par Pak each .. for parasites. Lilly to purchase
4. Small Umbrella
5. Small flashlight
6. Tea tree oil for infection,
7. Antibiotics (just in case)
8. Charcoal for loose stools (just in case) I will have a supply on hand.
9. Your, 25 US for Visa when you arrive is paid with your trip but your will need and 15,000 Rupiahs to leave to get off Island. (15 US)
10. Suntan lotion or oil. These items are expensive in Bali
11. Snorkeling gear if you have it . We can rent on site.
12. The currency in Bali is the Indonesian Rupiah. One American dollar equals about 10,000 Rupiahs. 100 US is a million Rupiah. . When we arrive at airport there are ATM’s everywhere, I usually get between 100 - 200 US from ATM at time of arrival.
13. Voltage is 127/230. You will need a voltage converter and plug adapter. A universal one can be purchased anywhere.
14.Walking shoes but mostly we wear sandals.
15. It is so hot that I do not wear many blouses except for those I have tailored at the market. The Kebaya. We will be going to local market, the day after our arrival to have one made for temple. I also like to bring a number of camisoles. Easy to roll up and pack.
16. I do not wear shorts as I like to blend in instead of looking like a tourist. Camisoles and Sarongs, easy breezy. Men love wearing sarongs in Bali also. They can be purchased for 5 - 8 US dollars at the market.
17. You may like to bring two suitcases, one filled with your cloths and the other empty so you can bring home gifts. (fitting inside each other) Also, a carry on for the long trip. I wear sandals on this trip as my feet tend to swell and I do not worry about them in sandals. Seriously when packing be light weight. You will find once you are there that all you need is maybe two dresses but mostly you’ll want to wear sarongs and camisoles. It is hot and humid so dress is light. One or two bathing suits will be all you’ll need. Men, couple of pair of shorts, T-shirts but they will also want to wear the sarong with a T shirt.
18.Neck pillow, cover for eyes.
19. Eucalyptus for germs, melatonin for sleep if needed especially on flight. I also like Holy Basil for sleep.
If I have forgotten anything, please advise.
Looking forward to our journey into the Heart of Bali..