Your Blissful Bali Journey
This package includes pickup and delivery to and from the airport
All group transportation.
Rooms are double occupancy. add an extra $350 for single room
All breakfast and some meals included. (On own) means you pay for your lunch. Lunches are approximately 10.00 US
- Thirteen night accommodations in shared rooms
- Five lunches
- Welcome dinner
- All spiritual teachings and sessions with High priest Made,Andrew Harvey & Lilly
- Local English speaking personal guide
- All ground transportation in private bus
- Trips to the artisan town of Ubud
- Transfers re arrival and departures hotel/airport
You are invited to stay in a traditional Balinese compound owned by a member of the royal family of Mengwi, one of Bali’s main kingdoms of old. The compound is located in a Balinese traditional village, nestled in shady coconut groves, surrounded by ricefields, with three rivers running through. This is your chance to see Bali as you would have found it in the 1920’s..
International flight from Canada or USA to Bali
Meals not specified
Items of a personal nature, drinks, phone calls
Travel insurance / tips to guides, drivers, porters if you feel the need. Lilly will be tipping for group.
DAY 8- NOV 12TH
9:00 Breakfast with Andrew Harvey
10:00pm leave for departure to Shankari Retreat for lunch set menu
3:00pm arrival at DasaVayu
Open discussion with High Priest Made
6:00pm Dinner Set Menu: Vegetarian, Traditional Balinese, Gluten free options
9:00pm Leave for Puri Taman Sari. (40 min drive)
DAY 9- NOV 13TH
8:00 Drive to Dasa Vayu Free day to study with Mangku Made.
Learn about Purifications & Herbal Remedies
Enjoy Traditional Balinese, vegetarian, gluten free meal options.
Retreat is located in beautiful Jatiluwih, alongside a UNESCO designed heritage site.
DAY 10- NOV 14TH
7:00am Breakfast at Puri Taman Sari
8:30 leave for Dasa Vayu
12:30pm Lunch set menu
2:00pm New Beginnings Purification ceremony . This ceremony is once in a life time experience an exceptional tradition done with holy water and dozens of flowers. This ceremony will release energies that are blocking you in any way and release any past life karma.
6:00pm Dinner set menu
8:00pm massage or yoga whichever you choose.
9:00pm leave for Puri Taman
DAY 11- NOV 15TH
9:00am Leave for Ubud and wow Bali Sustainable farm with Hai Dai (WOW Bali, an International Initiative, fusing creative learning exchange and regenerative leadership for the development of social holistic entrepreneurs)
The TOP sustainability and Wellness project in South East Asia"
1:00pm Lunch with Hai Dai https://www.facebook.com/wowbal
Afternoon of informative learning
5:00pm leave for Puri Taman Sari in Mengwi
6:30pm dinner Set Menu
8:00pm visit to family temple for prayer and blessings
DAY 12- NOV 16TH
6:30 am Yoga poolside
9:30am Leave for Ubud for Bali shopping experience
Visit “Goddess on the Go” Factory
1:00pm Lunch at Yasmin Restaurant, Ubud
Afternoon free to shop at local market
5:00pm leave for Puri Taman Sari, Mengwi
6:00pm Dinner (on own)
7:00pm Channeling with Ubu Ade and Nangku Ana
DAY 13- NOV 17TH
6:30am Yoga & meditation overlooking rice fields
A day to pack, walk the rice fields, swim in pools relax
12:00 lunch (on own)
6:00pm Dinner set menu
Final Evening in Bali. Set Menu
An evening watching culture: Balinese Dancers
DAY 14 – NOV 18TH
6:30am Yoga & final Meditation
7:45am Final Breakfast together
Card readings with Fitri Dewi,* a well known Card Reader
*Lilly highly recommends her.
5:00pm begin airport departures. NOTE:If you book with Korean (Lilly highly recommends) book your return flight for 1:20am on the 15th. That way you have a full last day.
DAY 1 - Nov 5th, 2017 ,
Arrival at Denpasar airport Bali
Welcome banner, flower garland by the family, refreshment on bus
Arrive at PURI TAMAN SARI Mengwi Bali
HOME OF AGUNG PRANA
good nights sleep
DAY 2 – NOV 6TH: PURI TAMAN SARI
6:30am Yoga,meditation with Mangku Made
8:30am – 10:00am Open Discussion with Lilly, Agung Prana Mangku Made & Andrew Harvey
Recovering time , free time & Leisure / swimming
6:30pm Dinner, set menu
8:00pm Temple Prayer.
DAY 3 –NOV 7TH, PURI TAMAN SARI
9:30am Morning walk to Mengi Market to purchase Temple Garments . Walk through the rice fields.
12:30pm Lunch ( own Expense)
1:30 Palm reading , chakra analysis with Mangku Made (included in cost)
3:00pm – 5:00pm , Free time to swim, meditate , share.
6:00pm Dinner (own expense) extensive menu
DAY 4- NOV 8TH
6:30am Yoga & Meditation if you would like.
7:45 Breakfast and discussion with Andrew Harvey
9:00am Depart to North Pemuteran via Belimbing with magnificent rice terrace view
12:00pm Lunch (set menu)
3:00pm arrival at Taman Sari , Garden of Angels ,Heaven on Earth on the Bali sea. Mountain Resort & Spa next to the Sea
Free time to relax next to the ocean.
6:00 Dinner (own expense)
DAY 5- NOV 9TH
6:30am Yoga and Meditation on the beach
9:00am Trip to Menjangan Island ,a day of snorkelling /swimming
snorkelling equipment provided.
*prayers in 3 temple, offering priest
Lunch provided , box lunch on the beach
2:00pm Return to Taman Sari
Relax /free time/spa time.. includes massage, pedicure, manicure
7:00 trip to Melanting Temple.
DAY 6- NOV 10TH
6:30am – 8:45am Yoga, discussion with Andrew Harvey
Free time, beach time, walk village time
12:00 Lunch (on own)
Free time Spa time, massage
6:00 Dinner (on own)
Prayer with the sunset energy of Ser Hills Temple
DAY 7- NOV 11TH
6:30- 7:30 Yoga on beach
9:00am -11:00 Ocean Ceremony and Pool meditation with Made
More work with Made (High Priest)
6:00 Dinner , set menu
Payments & Deposits
Can also be made via US money orders or US checks sent to Lilly White, 43 Johanna St, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0
Questions or concerns? Call 613-292-3292
What to take to Blissful Bali
These are suggestions only.
1. Make sure passport is more than six months before renewal..
2. Twinnix shots
3. Two (2) Par pack each .. for parasites. Lilly to purchase
4. Small Umbrella
5. Small flashlight
6. Tea tree oil for infection
7. Antibiotics (just in case)
8. Charcoal for loose stools (just in case) Lilly will have a supply on hand
9. Your $25.00 for Visa when you arrive is paid with your trip. You will need 15,000.00 Rupiahs to leave to get off Island ($15.00 US)
10. Suntan lotion or oil. These items are expensive in Bali
11. Snorkelling gear if you have it We can rent on site.
12. The currency in Bali is the Indonesian Rupiah. One American dollar equals approximately 10,000.00 Rupiahs. $100.00 US is a million, (Yippee says Lilly, Millionaires for a few days) There are ATM’s all over the airport, Lilly usually buys between $100.00 - $200.00 from ATM on arrival.
13. Voltage is 127/230. You will need a voltage converter and plug adapter. A universal one can be purchased anywhere.
14.Walking shoes but mostly wear sandals.
15. It is so hot that Lilly does not wear many blouses except for those Lilly has tailored at the market. They are called Kebaya. We will be going to local market, the day after our arrival to have one made for temple. Lilly also likes to bring a number of camisoles. Easy to roll up and pack.
16. I do not wear shorts as Lilly likes to blend in instead of looking like a tourist. Camisoles and Sarongs , easy breezy. Men love wearing sarongs in Bali also. They can be purchased for $5 - $8 US dollars at the market.
17. You may like to bring two suitcases, one filled with your cloths and the other empty. (fitting inside each other) Also, a carry on for the long trip.. Lilly wears sandals on these trips as her feet tend to swell and she does not worry about them in sandals.
18.Neck pillow, cover for eyes.
20. Eucalyptus for germs, melatonin for sleep.
If Lilly has forgotten anything, please advise..
Looking forward to our journey into the soul of Bali..